Evolution Fitness is committed to maintain serious privacy to its customers. Please read our privacy policies in order to understand how we use and secure the information you provide to us. We believe in full transparency, therefore by visiting our website www.evolutionfit.ro you agree with practices described below.
1. Collecting information www.evolutionfit.ro collects personal information in order to provide best experience for its users. The information collected may include your name, email, current location or phone number.
2. For the purpose of executing your booking request, for which you have given your consent when accessing the service.
3. For marketing and promotional purposes and to future ask for your feedback on the extent to which you have been satisfied with our services and products; your contact will be made by our employees / collaborators or by companies specialized in these areas, contracted by us.
4. In order to ensure the safety of the members, public areas and My Place building are supervised by closed-circuit video surveillance systems.
1. Data Recording In order to view the information provided on the www.kronwell.com website, it is not necessary to provide personal data, however certain personal data is required for the use of online booking services, careers, Newsletter subscription and contacting.
2. Data Using www.evolutionfit.ro uses the personal data provided exclusively for the following purposes: booking online reservations, communicating information about new products, services and special offers, etc.
3. Data Security To prevent unauthorized use of personal data, www.evolutionfit.ro uses internal procedures and security technologies to protect personal data collected from the www.evolutionfit.ro website.
4. Informing You are not obliged to provide us your data for the purposes mentioned in Article 1 (2) above.
For the data you provide through this site, we ensure safe management and we guarantee the rights provided by the Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Law 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (right of access, intervention, not to be subjected to an individual decision, to address the law, to oppose in the future processing and request their deletion).
In order to exercise these rights, you may submit your request to the following address: SC IPORO COM SRL, Bd. Garii Nr.20, ap.65, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org 5.Legislation We comply with the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regards to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, as amended and supplemented by Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, and last but not least EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.